第五部分英译汉(20**年统考)翻译版(100%覆盖) - 范文中心

第五部分英译汉(20**年统考)翻译版(100%覆盖)

10/27

第五部分 英译汉(2012年4月网考)翻译版(100%覆盖)

1. 27个标成红色的题目,重点复习。先看英语,尝试翻译,然后掌握不熟悉的单词意思,只要大概意思相同即可

2. 黑色114题均为实考题,尽量掌握。比较简单记忆,容易突击消化.考试4题20分,尽量拿满分. 内部资料请勿传播(如传播将停止更新服务),复习本资料无需看其他资料,基础较差的温习标注红色的27题即可。

2012.2.1日发布,唯一联系QQ :604000626 旺旺:渔女宝贝

支持网站:(久爱奥鹏网)www.92open.com

----------------以下红色1-27需重点掌握,考试中出现2-3个------------------

重点掌握27个:

1. Wang Li’s(人名有可能变化,4月为:Tom’s) father has taught English here since he graduated from Peking University.

王丽的父亲从北京大学毕业后就一直在这里教英语。

2.Please give this book to whoever comes first. 请把这本书给最先来的人。

3.Though it was late, they kept on working. 尽管已经很晚了,他们还在继续工作。

4. Apples here like water and sunshine. 这里的苹果喜欢水和阳光。

5. Tom(人名有可能变化或Fred)was such a hardworking student that he soon came out first in the class.

汤姆是一个学习十分用功的学生,以至于不久他就成了班里学习最好的学生。

6.Ted and William have lived under the same roof for five years. 泰德和威廉已经在同一个屋檐下生活了五年了。

7. A lot of natural resources in the mountain area are to be exploited and used. 那个山区有许多自然资源有待于开发利用。

8. In Foreign Languages Department, a checking machine is used to correct the students’ test papers.

外语系用阅卷机给学生批卷。

9. The students are encouraged by their teacher to do more listening, reading and writing. 老师鼓励学生多听,多读,多写。

10. There is a large amount of energy wasted due to friction. 由于摩擦而损耗了大量的能量。

11. This place has plentiful material resources. 这个地方有丰富的物质资源。

12. Various substances differ widely in their magnetic characteristics. 各种材料的磁性有很大的不同。

13. The more passions we have, the more happiness we are likely to experience.

我们的激情越多,我们有可能体验到的快乐就越多。

14. Each time history repeats itself, the price goes up. 历史每重演一次,代价就增加(一分)。

15. In an age of plenty, we feel spiritual hunger. 在这个物质财富充裕的时代,我们感到精神上的饥渴。

16. In no other country in the world can you find such plants as this one.

像这种植物在世界上的其他任何一个国家中都找不到。

17. I was having a nap when suddenly the telephone rang. 我在睡觉时,电话铃突然响了。

18. All that glitters is not gold. 闪光的东西,未必都是金子。

19.Bill hit his car into a wall last night. 昨晚比尔开车时车撞到了墙上。

20.Would you please help me with this heavy box? 你能帮我拾一下这个很沉的箱子吗?

21.He has taught English in this university ever since he moved to this city.

自从移居到这座城市以来,他就一直在这所大学教英语。

22. Transistors are small in size and light in weight. 晶体管的体积小,重量轻。

23. John and his brother differ in personality even if their differences in age are not significant. 尽管约翰和他哥哥在年纪上相差不大,但他们的个性却不相同。

24. If you decided to learn a new language, you would have to dedicate yourself wholeheartedly to the cause.

如果你决定学一门新的语言,你必须全身心地投入。

25. You needn’t go there anymore. He already knows about it. 你不必去了,他已经知道那件事

26.As is known to all, China is a developing country. 众所周知,中国是一个发展中国家。

27. The most common samples of inorganic materials are the gases of the atmosphere, water, rocks, etc. 大气中的气体、水、岩石等都是无机物中最普通的实例。

----------------以下黑色1-114有基础尽量掌握,考试出现1-2个------------------ I am wondering who broke the window 我想知道是谁打坏了窗户。

He has sympathy for all poor people 他对所有的穷人有一颗同情心

Jane has told me a lot about her trip in 珍妮告诉了我很多关于她旅行的事

Give us a few more minutes to decide 再给我们一点时间来做决定

I'm not an English major student.我不是英语专业的学生。

I'm going to buy a monthly ticket tomorrow.我想明天买张月票。

Try hard or you'll fail the test. 努力地,否则你考试及不了格

The plane took off very smoothly.飞机很平稳地起飞了。

How long have you collected your stamps?你集邮有多久了?

Our library is as big as theirs.我们的图书馆和他们的一样大。

Nothing in the world moves faster than light. 世界上没有什么东西比光走得更快。 He was too tired to go on reading.他太困了,无法再阅读了。

Everyone was in bed except me.除了我,所有人都上床睡觉了。

He was satisfied with his new car, and drove to work in it the very next day.他对自己的新车感到很满意,第二天就开着去上班了。

Go down this street until you reach the second traffic lights.顺着这条街走,一直走到第二个交通灯处。

We enjoyed ourselves very much at the party.在那次晚会上我们玩得很愉快。

The old man is in his late sixties. 老人近七十岁。

I'm very much eager to improve my oral English.我非常渴望改进我的英语口语。 They are ordinary people, but did a great job.他们是普通人,却干了一件大事。 He is sweating all over.他出了一身汗。

How long will it take us to get there?我们到那儿要用多长时间?

Don't you think smoking is harmful to your health?你不认为抽烟对你的身体有害吗?

This one's pretty, but it costs too much.这个很漂亮,但是很贵。

They have been working together for three months and have come to know each other better.他

们一起工作了三个月,相互之间也更了解了。

It's their duty to look after these young trees.他们的责任是照看这些小树。

She begins cooking as soon as she gets home.她每天一到家就开始做饭。

She looks lovely when she is happy.她高兴的时候看起来很可爱。

Li Bai is one of the greatest poets that have ever lived in China.李白是中国有史以来最伟大的诗人之一。

Okay, and I need a pen to fill out the address.好,我还得借一支笔来填写地址

Just because you like, it doesn't mean I will.你喜欢它,并不意味我也会喜欢。 Why, do you want me to change the channel?怎么了,你要我换个频道吗?

Yeah, I'm anxious to hear all the songs from her new album.是的,我也很急着听她新唱片里所有的歌。

This street will be widened.这条大街将要加宽。

She likes Mike a lot, but she doesn't want to get married so early.她喜欢迈克,但她不想那么早就结婚。

He keeps looking at himself in the mirror.他老是照镜子。

Travel broadens the mind.旅行可以开阔眼界。

I look forward to hearing from you.我期待着收到您的回信。

I came back because of the rain.因为下雨我就回来了。

You ought not to smoke so much.你不应该抽这么多的烟。

The earth on which we live is shaped like a ball.我们居住的地球,形状像一个大球。 The cause of the fire was carelessness.起火的原因是不谨慎。

She is used to living in the countryside.她习惯住在乡下。

I am very familiar with his name.我很熟悉他的名字。

Tom likes playing basket-ball but he can't play well.汤姆喜欢打篮球,但他打得不好。 How do you spell your last name?你的姓是如何拼写的?

We are short of time and money.我资金和时间都缺。

You and your team can discover the answers to problems together. 你和你的团队能一起找到问题的答案。

Have you seen Tom recently? 你最近有没有看见汤姆?

I'm thinking about a visit to Paris. 我在考虑去巴黎旅游。

He has a foreign friend who lives in America.他有一个住在美国的外国朋友。

Trees need water to grow. 树木需要水才能生长。

He is always very active in student activities. 他总是积极参与学生活动。

We are from mainland China. 我们来自中国大陆。

There is something urgent for you to do right now. 有件急事要你立刻去做

I’m now a distance education student.我现在是远程教育的学生。

The price of gasoline will come down in Chinese market.中国市场上的汽油价将会下降。 You can buy water inside.你可以在里面买水喝。

Let's try something different. 让我们尝尝其它不同的口味

It takes a lot of time to learn a foreign language. 学习一门外语需要很多时间

It was a hard job, but he did not mind. 这项工作很艰苦,但他并不在乎。

I'll call you as soon as I arrive.我一到就给你打电话。

We're running behind schedule by about 15 minutes. 我们大约误点15分钟

I need to buy some 50-cent stamps. 我需要买一些50美分的邮票

I think the picture shows us how fruits is necessary to life. 我想这幅图是告诉我们水果是生活中不可缺的。

When I was young, I'd listen to the radio, waiting for my favorite songs.当我还是个孩子的时候,我常听收音机等待我最喜欢的歌。

I'm certain he'll go to see the film, because he's bought a ticket. 我肯定他会去看电影,因为他已经买了票

He has been learning English for years. 多年来,他一直在学英语。

A teacher should have patience in his work. 当老师应当有耐心。

Open the window and let the fresh air in.打开窗户让新鲜空气进来。

Can you express yourself clearly in English? 你能用英语清楚地表达自己的意思吗? My grandpa is used to getting up early.我爷爷习惯早起。

My problem is that I don't have much time to do the work.我的问题在于我没有多少时间干这工作。

Our textbooks are very different from theirs. 我们的教材与他们的教材很不一样 Could you tell me where the post office is? 你能告诉我邮局在什么地方吗?

The doctor told me to have more water. 医生叫我多喝水

She was the only daughter and the youngest child of five. 她是家里唯一的女儿也是五个孩子中最小的一个

Stay here before I get back. 等在这儿等我回来。

I'll write to you as soon as I get there. 我一到那儿就给你写信

They thought that there must be something wrong with their TV set.他们认为电视机一定出了毛病了。

Life is meaningless without a purpose.没有目标的生活是毫无意义的。

He didn't need to attend the meeting.他没必要参加那个会议。

People all over the world are trying to help the people in Sichuan.全世界人民都在尽力帮助四川人民。

We must take some measures to control the pollution.我们必须采取措施来控制污染。 I got married ten years ago.十年前,我结了婚。

There's a party at my house this Friday.这星期五在我们家有个宴会。

Let's sit over here until it's time for you to board.我们就在这里坐到你上飞机的时间。 But it looks like something I would never buy.但它看起来就像是我绝不会买的东西。

This is the most wonderful day of my life, because I'm here with you now.今天是我一生中最美好的一天,因为我现在和你在一起。

The moon looks much bigger than any other stars in the sky.月亮看起来比天空中任何其他星星

都要大的多。

You'll find in English some words can be remembered more easily than the others.你会发现英语里有些词比别的词容易记忆。

He is thinking about moving to a new place.他正在考虑搬到一个新的的地方

Please call me back when you are free. 你有时间给我回个电话。

I can't go with you today because I'm too busy. 我今天不能和你一块儿去,因为我太忙了。 We all like her because she's very helpful.我们都喜欢她, 因为她乐于助人。

Excuse me. Where's the nearest police station?劳驾,离这儿最近的派出所在哪里? Don't you mind my opening the window?你不介意我打开窗户吧?

Without water, there is no life on the earth.没有水,地球上就没有生命。

We are getting ready for our English examination.我们正在为英语考试做准备。 It is necessary to take medicine on time.按时吃药是必要的。

Would you mind turning down the radio?你不介意把广播声调小一点吧?

Not all the machines here are produced by our factory. 这里的机器并不全是我厂生产的。 People use science knowledge to understand and change nature. 人们利用科学知识去了解自然,改造自然。

I expect she will have changed her mind by tomorrow.我预料到明天为止她会改变观点。 I do want to know what really happened.我确实想知道到底发生了什么事。

A dog is always well-known as a clever and friendly animal.在动物中,狗素以其聪明与和善而著称。

They thought that there must be something wrong with their TV set.他们认为电视机一定出了毛病了。

Some football teams will have games there.有几支足球队要在那里进行比赛。 Are you fond of music?你喜欢音乐吗?

What kind of life do most people enjoy?多数人喜欢什么样的生活?

This box can hold more books than that one.这个箱子比那个箱子能装更多的书。 My classmate is more clever than I.我的同学比我聪明。

Who's going to answer the telephone?谁去接电话?

A friend of mine from high school is working in England now.我高中的一个朋友目前在英格兰工作。

Who can help me clean the room?谁能帮我打扫房间?


相关内容

  • 华中师范大学翻译硕士
    1.7上午政治不多说 1.7下午的翻硕英语 第一题20个单选30分 难度还行 主要是单词要背好了 第二部分是阅读5篇40分 前三篇是15个选择 很简单~~第四篇根据阅读给了两句话要让判断正误 True ,False or Not given ...
  • 全国高校英语专业研究生考试科目
    学校 系(部所) 招生专业 拟招生人数 考试科目 北京外国语大学英语学院 英美文学 ①政治②日/法/德/俄/西③基础英语④英美文学 语言学 ①政治②日/法/德/俄/西③基础英语 ④语言学与应用语言学 翻译理论与实践 ①政治②日/法/德/俄/ ...
  • 上海口译中级考试内容
    中级口译考试新大纲各内容解析 发布时间:2006-8-21 14:32:55 [选稿] 主编 一.考试目的 根据大纲要求,检查考生是否具备本大纲所规定的各项语言技能.凡通过上海市英语中级口译岗位资格证书考试(含笔试与口试)的考生,可获得由上 ...
  • 英语翻译技巧
    英语六级考试翻译技巧 首先要弄清六级翻译考试大纲的内容,评分标准:分析标题, 从而找出原则及规律.同时了解一下自己在翻译方面的问题:是 词汇 量小,语法结构知识掌握不牢靠,还是汉语功能太差,总之 只有找出问题的症结才能做到有针对性地弥补.不 ...
  • 英语计算机专升本考试大纲
    附件2: 甘肃省普通高等学校专升本招生 英语科考试大纲 (试行) 一.考试目的 全面考核普通高校专科(含高职)应届毕业生英语课程是否达到教学大纲所规定的目标(领会式掌握3500单词,具体要求可参照<大学英语教学大纲>中对大学英语 ...
  • 论中国哲学典籍英译方法
    摘要: 中国哲学典籍的英译方法可以细分为诠释的方法和转换的方法两个部分.诠释的方法以朱熹对儒家经典的诠释为例,借助黄俊杰先生提出的"概念史的研究方法"和"思想史的研究方法",主要探讨了中国哲学典籍英译 ...
  • 关于中餐的英语翻译
    关于中餐的英语翻译 陈亚红 (长江大学外国语学院,湖北荆州434023) [摘要]民以食为天.饮食文化是中国传统文化的重要组成部分.中国烹饪有着悠久的历史.以其味香色美闻名中外.随着经济的快速发展.越来越多的外国游客束到中国.他们不仅观光景 ...
  • 消化中译英的"化"
    消化中译英的"化" --- group 3 汉语里经常出现"名次+化"和"形容词+化"的说法,如"现代化"."一体化"."年轻化& ...
  • 合作原则下幽默的语用分析
    最新英语专业全英原创毕业论文,都是近期写作 1 试论爱伦•坡的作品在当时遭受非议的必然性 2 外贸英语函电的文体特征及翻译对策 3 从简爱和安娜卡列尼娜的不同命运看女性意识的觉醒 4 场独立和场依存对不同主题阅读材料的影响研究 5 A St ...
  • 许渊冲文学翻译理论的美学特征
    摘要:许渊冲先生不仅是著名的翻译家,还是著名的翻译理论家.他的文学翻译理论,构成中国传统译论的重要组成部分.浓缩于"美化之艺术,创优似竞赛"之中的许氏译论,博大精深.涵涉面广.论述周详.独成系统.本文试对许氏译论的美学特 ...