【这个杀手不太冷片段】
- Leon: What's your name?
你叫什么名字?
-Mathilda: Mathilda.
Mathilda
-Leon: Sorry about your father.
很遗憾你父亲死了
-Mathilda: If somebody didn't do it... one day or another, I would have probably done it myself.
就算他们不杀他,总有一天…我自己也会动手
-Leon: Your mother, she--
你母亲,她…
-Mathilda: She's not my mother.
她不是我妈
My sister wanted to lose some weight, but she never looked better.
我姐…她整天只想着减肥,但她从没好看过
She's not even my real sister, just a half-sister not a good half at that. 她也不完全是我亲姐,她是我同父异母的姐姐她身上另一半的血也不怎么好。
-Leon: If you couldn't stand them, why are you crying?
既然你无法忍受他们,那你为什么哭?
-Mathilda: They killed my brother.
因为他们杀了我弟弟…
What the hell did he do? He was four years old.
他做了什么?他才四岁…
He never used to cry.
他从来都不爱哭
He just used to sit next to me and cuddle(拥抱).
他只喜欢坐在我旁边抱我
I was more of a mother to him than that goddamned(诅咒的) pig ever was. 我比那只该死的母猪更像他妈妈。
-Leon: Don't talk like that about pigs. They're usually nicer than people. 不要那样形容猪,它们通常都比人还友善。
-Mathilda: But they smell like shit.
但它们闻起来很臭。
-Leon: Not true.
不是那样的
As a matter of fact(事实上), right now I have one in my kitchen... that's very clean and smells very nice.
其实,现在我的厨房里就有一只猪,它很干净而且闻起来很香。
-Mathilda: You don't have a pig in your kitchen.
你的厨房里没有猪
-Leon: Yes, I do.
有的
I was just in there, and I didn't see any goddamned pig.
我刚刚在那里并没有看到什么猪。
-Leon: Don't move. I'll get him.
不要动,我把它抓来给你看
Piggy, where are you?
小猪?小猪?你在哪里?
There you are.
啊,你在这儿
Hi, Mathilda.
嗨,Mathilda
-Mathilda: Hi, piggy.
嗨,小猪
-Leon: How are you today?
你今天好吗?
-Mathilda: I've seen better days.
愈来愈好了
What's your name?
你叫什么名字?
-Leon: Leon.
Leon.
-Mathilda: Cute name.
好可爱的名字
-Leon: You have anyone to go to, any family anyplace else? 你有其它地方可以去吗?有其它亲戚或其它房子吗?
I'm gonna get some more milk.
我再去倒一些牛奶