美国人经常挂在嘴边的话!言简意赅 - 范文中心

美国人经常挂在嘴边的话!言简意赅

12/16

查看文章

美国人经常挂在嘴边的话!言简意赅

2008-07-12 18:09

thousand times no! 绝对办不到!

Don't mention it. 没关系,别客气。

Who knows! 天晓得!

It is not a big deal! 没什么了不起!

How come… 怎么回事,怎么搞的。

Easy does it. 慢慢来。

Don't push me. 别逼我。

Come on! 快点,振作起来!

Have a good of it.玩的很高兴。

It is urgent. 有急事。

What is the fuss? 吵什么?

Still up? 还没睡呀?

It doesn't make any differences. 没关系。

Don't let me down. 别让我失望。

God works. 上帝的安排。

Don't take ill of me. 别生我气。

Hope so. 希望如此。

Go down to business. 言归正传。

None of my business. 不关我事。

It doesn't work. 不管用。

I'm not going. 我不去了。

Does it serve your purpose? 对你有用吗?

I don't care. 我不在乎。

Not so bad. 不错。

No way! 不可能!

Don't flatter me. 过奖了。

Your are welcome. 你太客气了。

It is a long story. 一言难尽。

Between us. 你知,我知。

Big mouth! 多嘴驴!

Sure thin! 當然!

I''m going to go. 我這就去。

Never mind. 不要緊。

Can-do. 能人。

Close-up. 特寫鏡頭。

Drop it! 停止!

Bottle it! 閉嘴!

Don''t play possum! 別裝蒜!

There is nobody by that name working here.這裡沒有這個人。

He neither drinks nor smokes. 他既不喝酒也不抽煙。

Break the rules. ?#96;反規則。

How big of you! 你真棒!

Poor thing! 真可憐!

Nuts! 呸;胡說;混蛋

Make it up! 不记前嫌!

Watch you mouth. 注意言辞。

Any urgent thing? 有急事吗?

How about eating out? 外面吃饭怎样?

Don't over do it. 别太过分了。

Can you dig it? 你搞明白了吗?

I'm afraid I can't. 我恐怕不能。

You want a bet? 你想打赌吗?

What if I go for you? 我替你去怎么样?

Who wants? 谁稀罕?

December heartbeat. 黄昏恋。

Follow my nose. 凭直觉做某事。

Cheap skate! 小气鬼!

Go to hell! **吧!

Come seat here. 来这边坐。

Good luck! 祝你好运!

Gild the lily. 画蛇添足。

Make it. 达到目的,获得成功。

I'll be seeing you. 再见。

He has an ax to grind. 他另有企图。

I wonder if you can give me a lift? 能让我搭一程吗?

It is raining. 要下雨了。

Can I have this. 可以给我这个吗?

I might hear a pin drop. 非常寂静。

Why are you so sure? 怎么这样肯定?

Is that so? 是这样吗?

Don't get loaded. 别喝醉了。

Stay away from him. 别*近他。

Don't get high hat. 别摆架子。

Right over there. 就在那里。

Doggy bag. 打包袋。

That rings a bell. 听起来耳熟。

Sleeping on both ears. 睡的香。

Play hooky. 旷工、旷课。

I am the one wearing pants in the house. 我当家。

It's up in the air. 尚未确定。

Side dish. 配菜。

I am all ears. 我洗耳恭听。

Get cold feet. 害怕做某事。

Good for you! 好得很!

Go ahead. 继续。

Help me out. 帮帮我。

Let's bag it. 先把它搁一边。

Lose head. 丧失理智。

Talk truly. 有话直说。

He is the pain on neck. 他真让人讨厌。

Do you have straw? 你有吸管吗?

You bet! 一定,当然!

That is a boy! 太好了,好极了!

It's up to you. 由你决定。

The line is engaged. 占线。

My hands are full right now. 我现在很忙。

Don't make up a story. 不要捏造事实。

Absence makes the heart grow fonder. 小别胜新婚。

She make a mess of things. 她把事情搞得一塌糊涂。

Get an eyeful. 看个够。

He has a quick eye. 他的眼睛很锐利。

Shoot the breeze. 闲谈。

Tell me when! 随时奉陪!

It is a small world! 世界真是小!

Not at all. 根本就不(用)。

Let's play it by ear. 让我们随兴所至。

Wait and see. 等着瞧。

Why so blue? 怎么垂头丧气?

What brought you here? 什么风把你吹来了?

Hang on! 抓紧(别挂电话)!

Leave me alone. 别理我。

Chin up. 不气 ,振作些。

You never know. 世事难料。

High jack! 举起手来(抢劫)!

Why die she marry a man old enough to be her father?

她为什么要嫁给一个年龄与她父亲相当的男人?

I stay at home a lot. 我多半在家里。

She'll be along in a few minutes. 他马上会过来。

I'm not it a good mood. 没有心情(做某事)。

He is a fast talker. 他是个吹牛大王。

I'm bored to death. 我无聊死了。

Bottoms up! 干杯!

Daring! 亲爱的!

Here we are! 我们到了!

I lost my way. 我迷路了。

She is still mad at me. 她还在生我的气。

I'll get even with him one day. 我总有一天跟他扯平

Hit the ceiling. 大发雷霆。

She's got quite a wad. 她身怀巨款。

I don't have anywhere to be. 没地方可去。

I'm dying to see you. 我很想见你。

I swear by the god. 我对天发誓。

Nothing tricky. 别耍花招。

You might at least apologize. 你顶多道个歉就得了。

Price is soaring, if it goes on like this, we shall not be able to keep the pot boiling.

物价直线上升,这样子下去,我们锅里可没什么东西煮饭。

None of you keyhole. 不准偷看。

Come on, be reasonable. 嗨,你怎么不讲道理。

When are you leaving? 你什么时候走?

You don't say so. 未必吧,不至于这样吧。

Don't get me wrong. 别误会我。

You don't seem to be quite yourself today. 你今天看起来不大对劲。 Do you have any money on you? 你身上带钱了吗?

What is you major? 你学什么专业?

My girlfriend and I broke up. 我和我的女朋友吹了。

It was something that happens once in the blue moon. 这是千载难逢的事。 It is a deal! 一言为定!

I'll kick you ***. 我将炒你鱿鱼。

Dinner is on me. 晚饭我请。

Say hello to everybody for me. 替我向大家问好。

Not precisely! 不见得,不一定!

That is unfair. 这不公平!

We have no way out. 我们没办法。

That is great! 太棒了!

You are welcome! 别客气!

I have to be late and keep my date waiting. 我不喜欢迟到而让别人久等。 Would you mind making less noise. 能不能小声点。

It doesn't take much of you time. 这不花你好多时间。

Not in the long run. 从长远来说不是这样的。

It is of high quality. 它质量上乘。

There is nobody by that name working here. 这里没有这个人。

He neither drinks nor smokes. 他既不喝酒也不抽烟。

He pushes his luck. 他太贪心了。

Break the rules. 违反规则。

How big of you! 你真棒!

Poor thing! 真可怜!

Nuts! 呸;胡说;混蛋!

Blast! **!

Boy! (表示惊奇,兴奋等)哇!好家伙!

Get out of here! 滚出去!

I can't make both ends meet. 我上个月接不到下个月,缺钱。

It can be a killer. 这是个伤脑筋的问题。

Dead end. 死胡同。 Take a seat! 请坐! Here ye! 说得对!

You ask for it! 活该! You don't say! 真想不到! Fresh paint! 油漆未干!


相关内容

  • 20XX年新生儿打嗝护理
    1. 新生儿打嗝与护理 新生儿打嗝的原因1.护理不当:导致小宝宝外感风寒,寒热之气逆而不顺,俗话说是"喝了冷风"而诱发打嗝:2.哺乳不当:如果小宝宝乳食不节制,或吃了生冷奶水或过服寒凉药物则气滞不行,脾胃功能减弱.气机升 ...
  • 培养良好人际关系的重要意义
    培养良好人际关系的重要意义 正文摘要:生活在社会中的每一个人都要同他人发生各种各样的关系,这种关系经常受到各自的职务.心理特征的制约,并伴随一定的心理体验和反应.这种群体成员之间相互交往和联系的状态,称为人际关系.从社会心理学的角度说,它是 ...
  • 20**年广东公务员考试行测模拟试题二
    2015年广东公务员考试行测模拟试题二 一.数字推理.请开始答题: 1.1,2,6,33,289,( ) A.5352 B.4104 C.3414 D.3213 2. 5,6,11,15,18,33,40,66,( ) A.80 B.95 ...
  • 新闻写作1
    消息写作与角度 一.消息的写作 ㈠消息的概述 A. 消息的含义:消息是以简洁的文字迅速传播新近变动的事实,包 括新近发生的事实.某些将要变动的事实.它是目前最广泛.最 经常运用的一种新闻体裁. B. 消息的特点:可以用四个字概括,即实.快. ...
  • 怎样写作演讲稿
    怎样写作演讲稿 演讲稿也叫演说辞,它是在较为隆重的仪式上和某些公众场所发表的讲话文稿. 演讲稿是进行演讲的依据,是对演讲内容和形式的规范和提示,它体现着演讲的目的和手段,演讲的内容和形式. 演讲稿是人们在工作和社会生活中经常使用的一种文体. ...
  • 企业微博营销新概念
    摘 要:从网络营销观点来看,微博营销是一种投资少见效快的新型网络营销模式,其营销方式和模式可以在短期内获得最大的收益,是一种基于个人知识资源(包括思想.体验等表现形式)的网络信息传递形式.微博营销虽然是刚刚起步,但随着微博的火热,微博营销这 ...
  • 沟通"话题作文教案上课
    "沟通"话题作文教案 一.例子 王生想借邻居家的斧头来用.在去邻居 家的路上,他想," 邻居会把他的斧头借给我吗?那个斧头可是他新买的,他舍得吗?他本来就不是个大方人,上次我向他借犁,他就说犁坏了.这一次他肯定 ...
  • 103岁老人照顾瘫痪女儿63年
    每天要给瘫痪在床的76岁的女儿梳头.喂饭:担心女儿夜里摔下床,每晚都坚持睡在女儿外侧:卧床数十年的女儿身上没有一处褥疮--今年已经103岁高龄的刘桂芬老人,63年如一日照顾瘫痪在床的女儿,她的事迹入围2007年度感动青岛人物评选.女儿戴秀兰 ...
  • 20**年山东公务员考试申论真题及答案
    一.认真阅读.梳理"给定资料",简要概括一些地区超限超载运输日益严重的主要原因.(20分) 要求:概括准确,内容全面,条理清晰;不超过350字. [解题思路] 通过阅读题目,我们可以发现本题是一道归纳概括题,题目要求简要 ...
  • 英语商务信函的语言特点及其翻译技巧
    学报第20卷第4期Vol.20No.4 2007年12月 JournalofQingdaoTechnicalCollegeDec.2007 英语商务信函的语言特点及其翻译技巧 谢金领 (青岛职业技术学院国际学院,山东青岛266555) 3 ...